Invitation to CodeChef December Lunchtime 2020

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s December Lunchtime, this Saturday, 26th December, from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am IST.
3 hours, 6 problems.

Note the unusual time. It starts at 9:30pm instead of the usual 7:30pm

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Joining us on the problem setting panel are:

Prizes:

Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which they can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube Channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Good luck and have fun!

The round will be unrated due to queue and server issues.

15 Likes

I’m going to give CodeChef contest after a long time. Hoping to get a good rank!

1 Like

The calendar here still says 7.30PM:

Thanks for pointing that out! We’ll change it.

2 Likes

tell about Google hash code

Timing is too late.
I always preferred lunchtime instead of cook-off just because of timing…

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to compromise in life. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Both contests which were held today had so many server issues I hope lunchtime goes smoothly

3 Likes

Reminder - Contest starts in 30 minutes!

1 Like

Same here

Glad to see umnik here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Judging is taking ages, please do something! @admin

10 Likes

@admin Its takes toooooooooooo much time in “Submission Queued” section. Please DO something. It’s only occuring when I click that submit button. But at testRun time its run smoothly.
After 2 mins its said that "Status Unable to connect to the CodeChef Servers. Please check your Internet connection or try again later.
Time undefined sec. "

13 Likes

why server down code running for 5 mins when submitting.and after that it saying unable to connect server…
how some people can submit still in this?either all of us can submit or no one (edited)

6 Likes

Check your profile for the verdict

1 Like

not showing for me

Despite having good internet connectivity, I am getting this error again and again.

"Status Unable to connect to the CodeChef Servers. Please check your Internet connection or try again later.
Time undefined sec. "

7 Likes

are servers down not able to see and submit any problems?

3 Likes

None of my solutions are being judged. The message I see is
" “Status Unable to connect to the CodeChef Servers. Please check your Internet connection or try again later.
Time undefined sec.”

3 Likes