Invitation to CodeChef Div 3 Rated Contest 2021

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s Div 3 Rated Contest, today, 24th February, from 9:30 PM - 12 AM IST.

2.5 hours, 6 problems.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

Good luck and have fun!

2 Likes

Will the Non Div 3 users be featured in a separate rank list or will there be no rank list at all for them?

2 Likes

This link is broken, as is quite often the case in these announcements - it should probably be fixed in the template that these announcements are copied from :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’ll try to have a separate ranklist.

2 Likes

Right, thanks. Will fix it.

1 Like

Reminder 1: Contest starts in 1 hour.

1 Like

Reminder 2: 15 more minutes to go!

1 Like

are all of the 3 slots going to have different set of problems or same??@admin

Same.

1. Why is it even IOI styled if there are no subtasks?
  2. I don’t see green ticks after getting AC.

Other than that, I don’t see any issues. My submissions took very little time to get judged, which is nice.

2 Likes

You get to see file-wise verdicts, which you will not see in binary type problems.

getting server issue while submitting

1 Like

The IDE is under load, so Running your code could give an error. But you should still be able to Submit the code. You could try shifting to the non-IDE mode as well.

I really loved the level of Div 2 not very easy(except 1st) not very hard.Please maintain this
:smiley:

Loved it, please maintain this.

Also, will there be editorials available for this contest?

1 Like

All the divisons had same questions, i.e. all division 2 and div. 1 had questions of div.3

oh i didnt see

My very 1st contest on any platform. Feels so satisfying x’D

1 Like

when rating will be updated for div 3 coder