Invitation to CodeChef February Long Challenge 2020

Tell me one thing in cc platform why do people worry about cheating others on CodeChef, there are no questions to ourselves, brother, take care of yourself, neither can you stop the cheating person, nor you do something else, you have an equal opportunity to get good marks and get certification xam for free ., agar hai aukat to kr bhai.
And as @anon73162591 said
Also i read the exam is of duration 3 hours and you won’t be having access to templates. So where’s the point of advantage for cheaters. They’ll probably sit and stare on the ceiling if they somehow manage to get the scholarship, so i think it’s okay. Let them do what they want. Who even cares lol?
Do your own fucking work … codechef ko gyan mat baat bhai.

i just want to see a change in codechef …

1 Like

because hard work should not be lost to cheaters…
indian coding should not become corrupted like indian politics

1 Like

no one in my clg participates…i could simply get first rank…but i wont

2 Likes

atleast few should take care of community right…
i will try to do atleast 1% of it…(in a harsh way)

is link pe itni insult hui fr bhi Why codechef ratings are so easy - #18 by ks3rr
chal jutha ye banenge candidate master :joy::joy::joy: joke of the year

@vijju123 i m really sorry , but this @hari_2666 said anything useless about me and cc , as he post somethings already before (above link) .
please ban this. sry once again .

uske liye @vijju123 hai bro . . . . .don’t worry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you know that your “heaven” codeforces takes no action against cheaters. The only reason this issue is not so much grieved there is:

• It holds only short contests
  • People like you who exaggerate dont speak much there coz of downvotes.
13 Likes

Please spare the community of such contribution. Its your time to learn, not dictate how stuff happens.

No offence, but you are coming off as arrogant. You dont even know the issues and if your solution is “stop having long contests coz people cheat.” then please, dont waste either of our time.

9 Likes

@vijju1231 This guy keeps barking on this platform why ratings are easy and never ever i have seen any technical discussion or any doubt solving/asking.
This guy spoils the discussion section.
Irrelevant facts are his biggest tragedy…
Please warn him

4 Likes

*@vijju123

2 Likes

One of the major reasons why you are getting bashed is that your points are irrelevant. Yes, cheating happens in longs, a lot, but mostly in div 2. In div 1, the issue is almost absent. (At the end of the day, even cheating is a skill which is just as tough to master). Try to improve yourself. As for cheaters, let’s hope that the plaghammer day isn’t too far away, and they will get the justice that they deserve. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The issue with moderator intervention here is that, as a moderator I represent Codechef. Perhaps he is feeling he is expressing himself - and perhaps he will see what are the flaws in his points and come up with how to solve them.

I cannot give any kind of official warning as it will be taken as “Codechef cannot take feedback” and thats wrong. We always take feedback. (Again, I will make it clear, that doesn’t mean I cannot bash him as a regular community member :stuck_out_tongue: )

So the community model says that Moderator intervention should be minimum in such cases - usually the community is able to amicably resolve these issues and I am hoping for it. Of course, if a lot of people feel community is getting adversly affected, we can take an action - but just 5-6 people isnt enough.

Also, @vijju123 :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I can’t see it ! But it’s pretty interesting :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh - whoops - it might be because I’m a moderator this time around XD

I should probably delete it in case I wasn’t supposed to post it!

9 Likes

Please look into this
@vijju123 @admin

Let’s just end this matter here amicably :slight_smile:
It’s been dragging on for quite some time now .
No platform, be it codechef or codeforces is free from cheating and both of them don’t stay silent regarding these issues.
There will always be people who cheat, it would be way better if all of us focussed on what we’re supposed to code!

2 Likes

Hi,

Date change is not possible. Sorry :frowning:

Okay so what will happen?
Cook off results will be calculated after long challenge right?
And if someone reaches div 1 in long challenge and participates in cook off as div 2?

2 Likes