Invitation to CodeChef February Long Challenge 2020

in the form I have a doubt in one of the field

Have you appeared for any Certification examination? *

Choose the highest Level of Certification Examination cleared.

so under this scholarship scheme I hope there is no such criteria(terms and conditions) that we have to give foundation first before giving advanced even if our rating satisfies the the usual criteria given in the usual conditions(like 3*+ for advanced and 5*+ for expert)

can anybody clarify
@vijju123 @admin

Hi All

I hope for a great contest !
:v::v::v::smile::smile::v::v::v:

@Kushalgoel

What if someone has already paid for 22 march certification exam and is eligible for scholarship through feb challenge? Will he get refund for that? Or it’s of no use then.
@admin

1 Like

So cook off ratings will be calculated after long challenge ends ?
@admin @vijju123 pls look into this and change the dates if possible
:slight_smile:

hate this…
indians cheat like anything and
now u gives prizes…only to encourage more cheating…
oh dear codechef…when will u change…
y codechef y???..
even without prizes …people are so desparate and
ask for help everywhere

youtube
courses
whatsapp/telegram
stack overflow
stack exchange

and now u are encouraging …giving offer to ur product just like any other super market does…

please stop applying these business tricks (MBA 101) on students

dont make them do wrong things just for the sake of offer

codechef long looks like a preparation to become a pro cheater

ALL THE BEST…ALL WE DESIRE IS A POSITIVE CHANGE

1 Like

If I’m not wrong, the “so-called” prize is just a discount/scholarship. Which won’t buy you a gum. Also i read the exam is of duration 3 hours and you won’t be having access to templates. So where’s the point of advantage for cheaters. They’ll probably sit and stare on the ceiling if they somehow manage to get the scholarship, so i think it’s okay. Let them do what they want. Who even cares lol?

On a side note, the way you write something online reminds me of texts from my little brother who is 10 years old ( ‘…’ , ‘y’ , ‘u’ ) no hate

7 Likes

yes exactly thats what codechef wants.
the exam is tough…so less will apply…
if we give discount…then even less talented will apply …
they spend some thousands just because they are gaining some hundreds(EVERY CONSUMER EVER)…
and they wond do well…but codechef would get a lot of money in the form of registrations.

Let’s say i Register for the exam and do not solve any problem. Will my rating get affected?

no…

Tell me one thing in cc platform why do people worry about cheating others on CodeChef, there are no questions to ourselves, brother, take care of yourself, neither can you stop the cheating person, nor you do something else, you have an equal opportunity to get good marks and get certification xam for free ., agar hai aukat to kr bhai.
And as @anon73162591 said
Also i read the exam is of duration 3 hours and you won’t be having access to templates. So where’s the point of advantage for cheaters. They’ll probably sit and stare on the ceiling if they somehow manage to get the scholarship, so i think it’s okay. Let them do what they want. Who even cares lol?
Do your own fucking work … codechef ko gyan mat baat bhai.

i just want to see a change in codechef …

1 Like

because hard work should not be lost to cheaters…
indian coding should not become corrupted like indian politics

1 Like

no one in my clg participates…i could simply get first rank…but i wont

2 Likes

atleast few should take care of community right…
i will try to do atleast 1% of it…(in a harsh way)

is link pe itni insult hui fr bhi Why codechef ratings are so easy - #18 by ks3rr
chal jutha ye banenge candidate master :joy::joy::joy: joke of the year

@vijju123 i m really sorry , but this @hari_2666 said anything useless about me and cc , as he post somethings already before (above link) .
please ban this. sry once again .

uske liye @vijju123 hai bro . . . . .don’t worry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you know that your “heaven” codeforces takes no action against cheaters. The only reason this issue is not so much grieved there is:

• It holds only short contests
  • People like you who exaggerate dont speak much there coz of downvotes.
13 Likes

Please spare the community of such contribution. Its your time to learn, not dictate how stuff happens.

No offence, but you are coming off as arrogant. You dont even know the issues and if your solution is “stop having long contests coz people cheat.” then please, dont waste either of our time.

9 Likes

@vijju1231 This guy keeps barking on this platform why ratings are easy and never ever i have seen any technical discussion or any doubt solving/asking.
This guy spoils the discussion section.
Irrelevant facts are his biggest tragedy…
Please warn him

4 Likes