Invitation to CodeChef February Long Challenge 2020

Abe o chutiye to pagal wagal h Kya…khud se nhi hota Kuch zindgi me to yha aayega Kya Gyan baatne …Jake kaam kr na…kitni baar ban hoga…u always criticise…Bhai itna bhi accha nhi hai…and again I request @vijju123 bro plz ban him bcz this person is just fking idiot…Jake Kuch krle bro jindgi me…name me Hari h par kaam me nhi…God gives u some good sense…
Plz ban this guy.

2 Likes

bro i criticized codechef
but never cheated
what will u do if ur rating decreases in plag hammer???
who will u call then??
if u have that much respect…why did u cheat??
u say god and all…got never asks us to cheat
why do u cheat mother like codechef that has taught a lot??

1 Like

Sorry @vijju123 but this guy is posting irrelevant and fking shits… Plz remove his all comments.

3 Likes

I usually find Div2 peeps doing that. Can you get the % for Div2 as well :slight_smile:

No, you might be surprised - but you are wrong here. That guy is just expressing his views. I can understand you hate them - even at some places I feel he is speaking absolute garbage - but I cannot take action that causes anyone to fear expressing himself. I will wait for his post to get more flags before deleting - because then it’d be that community feels the post is inappropriate.

@hari_2666 - I do not see anything constructive in your criticism for Codechef. If you get something substantial, let me know.

5 Likes