Invitation to CodeChef February Lunchtime 2020

@l_returns there are so many of us who solved the first problem purely by them. so, if CC cancel rating for this question, it will be unfair.

You saying “this doesn’t make any difference as it is an easiest problem and other problems had very few submission so it’s not an issue”
is completely unfair and logic less in my opinion.
I am not suggesting anything. Admin is in a better position to think what can be done.
I would say there are three options, check logs, make it unrated, or just ignore the fact that solutions were open for 5 mins.

You are not understanding what I meant by those words. It was sarcasm. Anyways leave it. I don’t wanna spam discuss more.

When did I say I want to make it unrated ? I am just against this

1 Like

Please mind your language @infinitepro

@l_returns is correct

3 Likes

When MOSS is run, the solutions submitted later than the other similar solution will only be plagiarized

How you phrased it made it seem like a general rule - which isn’t the case. You ought to be more careful with words.

What I meant was that since the solutions were briefly visible, all those who copied from AC submissions were at fault, not the ones who originally solved. At least understand the situation before speaking so that you might save me (and yourself) from a whole load of arguments

As I pointed above - you made it seem like a general rule. I feel his stand is justified - not everyone will “get the situation” as human interpretation is variable. I agree that removing the problem doesnt seem a good way to resolve the issue.

@l_returns - Your arguments were not completely wrong either. You should not be this timid to delete post even when you are (partially) right. Since they are deleted, I will not bash you for those :stuck_out_tongue:

Lastly - I do not appreciate usage of ill words on forums. Arguments can be heated, but usage of words like ass, fuck or any abuse is not how I want discussions to go.

5 Likes

Lmao. What about stuff like bullcrap, bullshit, “are you high/what did you smoke bro?” (cough cough) etc? Are they allowed?

XD I can undo them. I just remembered that vijju asked me not to spam discuss :stuck_out_tongue:

I also wanted to read whatever is deleted :pensive::pensive::pensive:

You can read it. Click on edit history.

1 Like

Yes, I have seen this person always doing personal attacks to many people on discuss.
Even people like @l_returns who help everyone on discuss get attacked by such people. What days have come on discuss :frowning:

3 Likes

Those slangs are equally wrong IMO.

I think we should use the same language which we use to our child or younger brother. The world would be even nicer if we heard everyone as our elder brother. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He is a nice person. Seems like he disagrees with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I said, discussions and arguments are heated. Its fuzzy to censor accurately (like, I can understand if in an argument things get rude, but they still must be within a certain level) - but I feel the phrase “get your head out of your ass” was simply unrequired. There are a lot of more polite alternatives available.

The ultimate judge in this is that it felt very awkward and unwantedly hostile when I read that, and I will trust my intuition here.

2 Likes

You are right @ice_reme1233 some people came to discussion and create some inappropriate.

The fact that you joined just 2 hours back is equally amusing. So is the fact that you have no guts to tell this from your main account. I don’t justify myself to people without a face…

That’s not the way how people should show their disagreement :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

woah! Wait. I said, “dont speak through your ass”. I donno where you read that

Don’t even try to say that it is my fake account. I speak whatever I want to from my own account. I do not hide behind fake accounts. I have enough courage to speak from my own account.

2 Likes

Yes, now @infinitepro says he did not say this. What a joke ! Anybody can check his edit history lol! @l_returns @anon73162591