We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s July Lunchtime, this Saturday, 31st July.
Time: 6 PM - 9 PM IST.
The contest will be rated for all three Divisions. We also have a new prize structure for global & Indian participants. More details are given below.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
Souradeep souradeep_adm Paul,
Soumyadeep soumyadeep_21 Pal,
Head Admin: Alex um_nik Danilyuk
Contest Admin: Radoslav radoslav192 Dimitrov
Tester: Riley monogon Borgard
Statement Verifier: Jakub xellos0 Safin
Video Editorialists: Chirayu chirayu_98 Jain, Prachi prachi16121996 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan zappelectro Agnihotri, Shivam whitemagic Bohra, Aryan aryanag_adm Agarwala, Meet kaun_meet Singh Gambhir, Rajarshi rajarshi_basu Basu
Mandarin Translator: Huang carolwing Ying
Russian Translator: Fedor gomelfk Korobeinikov
Bengali Translator: Sakib sakibabrar Abrar
Vietnamese Translator: Team songuku95 VNOI
Global Rank List:
- Top 10 global Division One users will get $100 each.
- Non-Indians will receive the prize via money transfer to their account.
- Indian users will receive Amazon vouchers for the amount converted in INR.
Indian Rank List:
- Top ten Indian Division One coders to get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 3750 each.
- The rest in the top 100 get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 1500 each.
- First-time winners in Div 2 who make it to the top 200 for the first time get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
- First-time winners in Div 3 players who make it to the top 200 for the first time get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
However, everything else about our previous Laddu system for Lunchtime will continue without any change. To call out specifically, the top 10 school students in Div 1 of Lunchtime will continue to get Laddus as well as the cash/Amazon vouchers as per the new system.
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
If you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.
Hope to see you participating.