Invitation to CodeChef June Long Challenge 2019 sponsored By ShareChat!

Greetings CodeChef community!

The June Long Challenge, sponsored by ShareChat, is almost here and brings with itself happy programming tidings. Our curating chefs have been hard at work in their kitchens, and have created an engaging array of problems for you to crack.

Everyone is invited to participate in this long contest, starting from 7th June to 17th June. Here’s your chance to put your superior programming skills to test, to compete with the best of the best, while working hard to improve your ratings and climb up the ladder to glory.

And if that weren’t enough, ShareChat — India’s fastest growing social network — is seeking both interns and full-time employees to join their dynamic team. Job opportunities are open to programmers across the world and internship opportunities are exclusively aimed at final year B.Tech students who have already been placed and looking forward to gaining startup experience. Visit the contest page for more details.

I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

#Contest Details:

Time: 7th June 2019 (1500 hrs) to 17th June 2019 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/JUNE19

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:

Top 20 performers in Indian category and top 10 performers in Global category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge - 100 laddus. Know more here: https://goodies.codechef.com/. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to winners@codechef.com)

Good Luck!

Hope to see you participating!!

Happy Programming !!

4 Likes

I hope delicious problems have been cooked for us this June by Our Chef😋

3 Likes

hello, it is offtopic but I want to be a problem tester in some contest this month …can you help me in the process…I already applied but gets no reply from their side…

1 Like

pls keep editorials ready and release them soon after contest ends
last time’s editorials are not out yet and honestly people don’t care after 1 week
You guys write such wonderful editorials then why to degrade their value just by delaying few days

15 Likes

Only advice is have patience…
There is no other option !
They may get back to you soon…

The number of clicks for various links in the post is visible.

okk so this time editorials are ready :smile:
Thanks a lot editorialist @teja349

I had these 8 ready yesterday evening. Wanted to complete rest two before contest started and post all.But sadly I could not meet my targets. Now I am busy. So I published the 8. rest two are in progress but currently I am busy with other stuff. So they should be done in maybe like 6 days from now. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

https://discuss.codechef.com/t/chef-and-proxy/27114/9 Problem from ongoing contest being discussed in codechef forum.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

My God. Cheating is reaching new levels. Feels like Every Problem is On the Internet.
People are abusing Chef’s dishes .

2 Likes

And no action is taken by @admin

What do you want Codechef to do about it? We take care of this in MOSS. Enough said already.

1 Like

I thought I deleted/closed all? Did I miss any?

“Hey there are people cheating and discussing at XYZ platform. The best way to report the issue is to PUBLICLY post the link instead of emailing/messaging admin in private.”

Nice :slight_smile:

OOPS…
sorry, I didn’t think people could go through that link and coppy answer. Sorry again.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

At least you admitted your mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like some one has very wrong impression about me.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t bash him guys, in the link he provided, no one ever answered the question.

1 Like

We should at least delete the posts in codechef discuss. Yesterday, I tagged you and admin in a post ( related to discussion of CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone (Chef and Proxy) ) and no action was taken in next 20 hours.