Invitation to CodeChef June Long Challenge 2020

We’re halfway through the year and its time for our sixth Long Challenge of the year 2020.

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s June Long Challenge, this Friday, 5th June, 15:00 IST onwards

The contest will be open for 10 days i.e. until 15th June.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

Prizes

Top 20 performers in the Indian category and top 10 performers in the Global category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge - 100 laddus. Know more here

Good Luck!

Hope to see you participating!!

Happy Programming !!

6 Likes

Well, finally the wait is over!! The invitation is here. :upside_down_face:

Me without invitation - Bin bulaaye mehmaan :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Is there any change in admins of long challenge?(Just curious) @teja349

4 Likes

I see the return of just one editorialist for all problems. Maybe rajarshi_basu does a great job but I liked the idea of each setter explaining his/her own problem, as implemented in May Long Challenge

10 Likes

yeah I agree @rajarshi_basu wrote awesomely editorials :slight_smile:

3 Likes

May be now he is the official editorialist of Codechef.

4 Likes

I am only for this one contest due to other admin having some other work.

2 Likes

silence

why so quiet

go go go!!!

1 Like

Number of questions???

8 or 9 ? @teja349

Not studying Machine Learning anymore??

2 Likes

Occasionally come back to join contests, I like the challenge contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I have some ideas for solving the challenging problem with machine learning, I want to try

7 Likes

Struggle continues :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Thanks for reporting!
We have removed the user from the ranklist, and blocked their account on CodeChef. We’ll update here if they provide any reasonable explanation for what’s happened.

4 Likes

@admin just in case you haven’t taken any action regarding this yet, please ignore otherwise. (I have the link to the video but I don’t think its a good idea to post it here )

This time many people are using Code Forces’ blog for cheating. Many are directly asking on their blog for test cases regarding some problems and some are even sharing there solutions.

People cheating in codechef, nothing new. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes