Hello CodeChef Community!
We’re happy to announce the 60th edition of your beloved three-hour coding jam. Yes, it’s time for LTIME60 for the month of May. Looking forward to having you join in the fun! Joining me this time on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), ratingoverflow (Tianyi Qiu)
- Problem Tester and Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Problem Editorialist: vijju123(Abhishek Pandey)
- Russian Translator: xcwgf666 (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
Time: 26th May 2018 (1930 hrs - 2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME60
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie. (For those who have not yet received their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you at the contest!