Invitation to CodeChef March Long Challenge 2018!

Hello Folks!

To get the month of March off to a great start, I would like to invite you to March Long Challenge 2018! With questions spread across ten days, this contest will let you have an active competitive programming routine.

I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

Contest Details:

Time: 2nd March 2018 (1500 hrs) to 12th March 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Contest link: Contest Page | CodeChef

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: How do I win a CodeChef Goodie? - #2 by admin - faq - CodeChef Discuss.
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to winners@codechef.com)

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming!!

2 Likes

I think you guys need to have some kind of element on screen to tell the user which Div they belong to, cause I was confused. My long rating was 1799 and my overall rating 1936, so I was a little confused until I tried submitting on Div2 and then only got the message saying I cant submit

Goto contest page, the very first message tells you your division and has link to correct contest. Didnt you see the message “Your current rating is 1936. You are in Div1 …” &etc?

1 Like