To get the month of March off to a great start, I would like to invite you to March Long Challenge 2018! With questions spread across ten days, this contest will let you have an active competitive programming routine.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter: Bogdan Ciobanu, Ivan Fekete, Jatin Yadav, Vishal Sharma, Hrudai Pabbisetty, Shivangi Gupta, Praveen Dhinwa
- Problem Tester: Triveni Mahatha
- Problem Editorialist: Adarsh Kumar
- Statement verifier: Jakub Safin and Arjun Arul
- Russian Translator: Sergey Kulik
- Mandarin Translator: Hu Zecong
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 2nd March 2018 (1500 hrs) to 12th March 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/MARCH18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/52066.
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!