Invitation to CodeChef May Lunchtime 2021

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s May Lunchtime, this Monday, 31st May, from 8 PM - 11 PM IST. Note the change in date and time.

The May Lunchtime will have Junglee Games as the official contest recruiter! They are looking for SDE II & III Backend, SDE II & III Data, and SDE II Frontend roles for their fast-paced environment.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

Prizes:

The winners will receive certificates & CodeChef laddus with which they can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Important Update

Did you create multiple usernames with CodeChef in the past? If yes, here’s an update. We now have a portal where you get to see all your usernames so that you can delete all and keep the best one for you.

Admin Note: Special thanks to um_nik for his help in selection/improving the problems.

This Lunchtime has a replay of some of the problems used in IOITC Day 1/2 (Final Selection round of Indian IOI Team). Thanks to all the testers who tested the IOITC as well.

Good Luck!

4 Likes

Reminder 1 - Contest starts in an hour

Reminder 2 — Contest starts in 15 minutes.

i dont see problems

A Sincere Request : Please stop having extremely easy subtasks for Hard Problems.
More Accurately Atleast stop having subtasks worth points less than 10 , it just ruins the ranklist standards I believe .

5 Likes