Invitation to CodeChef November Cook-Off + SnackDown Pre-Elimination

We invite you to participate in either CodeChef’s November Cook-Off or SnackDown Pre-Elimination, this Sunday, 21st November, rated for all. Cook-Off’s Div-1 and SnackDown Pre-Elimination will have the same problems.

Time: 9 PM - 12 AM IST

On the problem setting panel are:

Users who have qualified to participate in the SnackDown Pre-Elimination cannot participate in the Cook-Off. The Pre-Elimination will be rated for all users participating in it.

The Div-1 Cook-Off and Pre-Elimination ranklists will be merged to determine the winners of the cash/Amazon voucher prizes. Prizes for Cook-Off and Lunchtime Div-2 and Div-3 have been stopped from this month.

Plagiarism checks are being done on all the Snackdown rounds, and will be announced within a week, after which the Pre-Elimination ranklist will be finalized. Cheaters caught will be permanently banned from the platform.

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Hope to see you participating.

Good Luck!

1 Like

The Snackdown is a separate event. It shouldn’t be combined with Cook-Off(It should be unrated).

3 Likes

Yes! Snackdown should be unrated.

2 Likes

seems like no plag check again

3 Likes

i don’t think they plag check at all
i reported so many users but nothing really changed .
they all still cheat

2 Likes

So far codechef only made the contest unrated for some people, who tried to simultaneously participate both in cookoff and snackdown (confirmed here). And if I understand it correctly, plag checks are still ongoing and will be finished within a week. As announced in the starter post of this thread. I guess, we can prepare our popcorn and wait for the so much anticipated bloodbath :smiley:

2 Likes