Hello CodeChef Community!
We would like to invite you to the CodeChef November Lunchtime 2018 sponsored by ShareChat - a contest you will surely enjoy competing in. This is a 3-hour contest with 5 problems to work on and it’s open to programmers across the globe.
In addition, there are some exciting job opportunities from ShareChat - India’s fastest growing social network for programmers across the globe. For more details, you may visit the November Lunchtime contest page.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setter: nots0fast (Rehim Memmedli)
- Tester: arpa (AmirReza PoorAkhavan)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Editorialist: deadwing97 (Hussain Kara Fallah)
- Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: khanhptnk (Team VNOI)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: devils_code (Akash Srivastava)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 24th November 2018 (1930 hrs) to 24th November 2018 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME66
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 school students each from Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!
EDIT- A written version of Contest Recap can be found here