Hello CodeChef Community!
We’re happy to bring to you ten days of intense coding challenge with the October Long Challenge sponsored by ShareChat. Along with the opportunity to boost your ratings and win some cool laddus, there are some exciting full-time job opportunities with ShareChat for professionals across the globe. More details about these opportunities can be found on the contest page.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Tester and Admin: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
- Editorialist: anand20 (Anand Jaisingh)
- Problem Setters: l_returns (Smit Mandavia), shivam_g1470 (Shivam Gupta), jtnydv25 (Jatin Yadav), Izaron (Evgeny Shulgin), annin (Annin), bciobanu (Bogdan Ciobanu), abdul135 (Abdul Ahad), neutron_byte (Jannik Kudla), hmrockstar (Himanshu Mishra)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Hindi Translator: srijand (Srijan Dubey)
- Bengali Translator: Mohammad Solaiman (Mohammad Solaiman)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 5th October 2018 (2130 hrs) to 15th October 2018 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: www.codechef.com/OCT18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 performers in Global and top 20 in Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!