Invitation to CodeChef October Long Challenge 2020

Greetings CodeChef community!

The CodeChef October Long Challenge is all set to be served. We invite coders from across the community to become a part of this ten-day long coding Contest.

The contest will be live from 2nd October 2020 till 12th October 2020. So code, learn and don’t forget to become a part of this exceptional race to the top of the leaderboard.

The problem statements will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin, and Vietnamese. Also if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in the CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Code against Programmers from all over the globe in this thrilling contest! Accompanying me on the problem setting panel are:

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

#Contest Details:

Time: 2nd October 2020 (1500 hrs) to 12th October 2020 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone

Contest link:

(Contest Page | CodeChef)

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:

PS: For October Long Challenge, we won’t be having any tie-break Challenge problem.

So, instead of giving usual cash prizes to the top ranked users, we will give laddus, which help in fair distribution of reward.

• For Indian ranklist, we’ll distribute 5000 laddus amongst all the top-scorers.
  • For the Global ranklist, we’ll distribute 13000 laddus amongst all the top-scorers.

The top 20 performers in the Indian category and top 10 performers in the Global category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge - 100 laddus. Know more here: https://goodies.codechef.com/.

Good Luck!

Hope to see you participating!!

Happy Programming !!

10 Likes

Hoping a balanced contest.

There is no challenge problem :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

I wasn’t planning to join this contest but seeing 300IQ here, I’m pretty sure I’ll give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like