Invitation to CodeChef October Lunchtime 2019

I used same formula but didn’t get correct answer for subtask-1. Solution is here.

Make it rated for us at least @kingofnumbers and @jafarbadour.
I kept warning every 5-15 mins about this issue to you but you ignored me.
Now don’t just make it unrated.
You don’t even try submitting brute Force solutions ? Even after multiple comments. :unamused:
Pinged you at 8:30. Issue could have been resolved.

5 Likes

Same problem here CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone . Don’t know why its failing. (Note: 0-based indexing used)

what is maximum rating in a single contest?

275 points is the most your Rating can increase by in one contest, but I can’t find a good reference for it - this is the best I can find so far.

Edit:

Ah, this is better - the maximum value for the formula beginning with “The rating changes are capped” is 275.

2 Likes

My rank is 45 now. :frowning:

Rank has been updated. But not the ratings. Probably, there would be recalculation of ratings, now that all the solutions for KTH97 has been rejudged.:wink:

No reasons to believe otherwise, mate! As of now :slightly_smiling_face:

Bold move to assume I haven’t already! :wink: There has been no update from the co-ordinator/setter, and that’s the primary reason why I believe the contest won’t be unrated, and assuming that all of our ranks has been updated, there is a high chance of recalculation of ratings.

EDIT: cc is just messing around with our diwali celebrations. and to be fair enough, such situations are happening quite often in recent times.

3 Likes

Is there no editorial for DDQUERY? I couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Editorial for DDQUERY, please. None of the participants got 100 points. So, I don’t know why it’s not published yet. Eagerly waiting.

@teja349 can you please give a rough explanation for DDQUERY problem?

I saw one segtree along with LCA solution.
LCA got subtask 1.
Now we need to optimize it with segtree :thinking:

I also saw the solution but didn’t get the logic exactly.

I belong to division2 and that’s where I was checking. Even now, it shows 0 successful submissions. After seeing your comment, I checked in Division1 and there were 4 successful submissions. I didn’t know that submissions were shown differently, same as you.