Invitation to CodeChef September Lunchtime 2020

Greetings CodeChef community!

We invite you to participate in the CodeChef September Lunchtime (Contest Page | CodeChef) - the 3-hour contest which offers 5 challenging problems to be solved, this Saturday 26th September 2020 (2000 hrs) to 26th September 2020 (2300 hrs). IST— Check your timezone.

Please Note - Unusual starting time. The Contest will begin at 2000 hrs instead of 1930hrs

3 hours, 5 problems.

The problem statements of the contest will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin, and Vietnamese. Also if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in the CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

-Setter: Anton anton_trygubTrygub

-Tester: Alexander scanhex Morozov

-Statement Verifier: Jakub xellos0 Safin

-Editorialist: Colin galencolin Galen

Admin: Ildar ildar_adm Gainullin

• Mandarin Translator: Gedi stzgd Zheng

• Vietnamese Translator: Team songuku95 VNOI

• Russian Translator: Fedor gomelfk Korobeinikov

• Bengali Translator: Mohammad solaimanope Solaiman

• Hindi Translator: Akash devils_code Srivastava

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

Prizes:

The top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which they can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.

Good Luck!

Hope to see you participating!!

Happy Programming !!

12 Likes

Looks like this is going to be a CF Div. 1+2 round.

9 Likes

Hi Anton, please try and include the Video Editorialists as well in the invitation. We also enjoy solving the problems and would like to join you in inviting others for the contest :innocent:.

1 Like

The hardest 3 problems of the Div-1 contest will be discussed in live sessions on YouTube - 11:30 pm IST today, and at 11pm IST on 27th and 28th. All the 7 video editorials will be added to this playlist.

1 Like

This September LunchTime was chock-full of great participation, challenging problems, and some stunning comebacks. Read on to catch what you might have missed. CodeChef September LunchTime | Tourist On A Hat Trick! | CodeChef