Invitation to CodeChef Starters 136 (Rated till 6-Stars) - 29nd May

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s Starters136, this Wednesday, 29nd May, rated for till 6-Stars(ie. for users with rating < 2500).

Time: 8:00 PM — 10:00 PM IST

Joining us on the problem setting panel are:

Written editorials will be available for all on discuss.codechef.com. Pro users can find the editorials directly on the problem pages after the contest. The video editorials of the problems will be available only to Pro users.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.
Hope to see you participating.

Good Luck!

Someone release the solution for Max k Subarray and all these suckers who didn’t have any brain and i will hope they will fail their interviews for which they are copying just copied the solution and submitted. The solutions went from 50 to 200+

2 Likes

All top 200 rankers in Division 3 have same code for MAX K Subarray problem and Maximal AND problem with different variable names lol - CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

why div1 ranks are not displayed?

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.

I participated in the recent START136C on CodeChef, and to my surprise, my account (username: yousuf_7) has been flagged for suspected malpractice. I want to clarify that I have always adhered to the rules and guidelines set by CodeChef, and I did not engage in any form of cheating or unfair practices during the contest.

I believe there might have been a mistake or a misunderstanding leading to this flag. I have already reached out to CodeChef Support via email but wanted to share my experience here to seek advice and support from the community. Has anyone else faced a similar issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

Any guidance or assistance on how to expedite the review and removal of this flag would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!