Invitation to CodeChef Starters 27 (Rated for Div 2, 3 & 4) - 23rd February

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s Starters 27, this Wednesday, 23rd February, rated for Div 2, 3 & 4 Coders.

Time: 8 PM - 11:00 PM IST

Joining us on the problem setting panel are:

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.

Hope to see you participating.
Good Luck!

1 Like

when will the ratings for the cook-off be updated?

1 Like

@admin @shaily_adm @utkarsh_adm
Can Codechef Starters 27 be shifted to 24th February 2022?
Because at the same time on 23th February, Codeforces Contest will be conducted.

Its a humble request, If you can postpone the contest, because I don’t want to miss either of the contests.

Thanks!

I think Codeforces contest is at a different time.

2 Likes

Thank You so much for clearing this out!
My bad, I didn’t see the starting time.

I humbly request you to make this contest unrated. There has been a huge amount of cheating on the 4th question ‘NCOPRIMEN’ with solutions leaked all over the internet.

We understand your concern, but no contest will ever be made unrated because of some foul cases.

1 Like

I understand, but I hope some action is taken against plagiarism since there’s above 500 of such foul cases.

hello, i’m new to codechef, when will the rating be updated?

Don’t worry brother you will see your rating updated till the morning have a good sleep and enjoy you new awesome rating when you wake up tommorow . Best wishes :blush::+1::pray:.

@admin I don’t see any problem partially graded. Can we just remove this Rule on the Contest page?