Greetings from DJS Codestars, the official Coding committee of DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering.
We are back with a very unique and interesting coding contest: CONSIZE 2.0, a 3-hour-long Code golf contest!! Here, participants will be given 3 hours to solve 5-6 problem statements, with increasing difficulty.
The twist here is that your score is inversely proportional to the length of your code!
The problem statements will be themed around your favourite video games to make things even more interesting. Stand a chance to win super exciting prizes, goodies, and subscriptions!
Duration: 3 hours
Contest link: Contest Page | CodeChef
Fill in the form to be eligible for prizes and receive all future announcements/updates
Instructions / Rules:
- The duration of the contest is 3 hours and there will be 5-6 problems for you to solve in increasing order of difficulty.
- To be eligible for prizes, make sure you have filled the form.
- The scoring system revolves around the length of your code. The shorter the code the more points you get as long as your code passes all the required test cases. Tabs, newlines and spaces contribute to character count.
- In particular, the submission which has the lowest size among all submissions which pass all the test files, will get a score of 1. The score of a correct submission will be (Length of the smallest correct submission) / (Length of this submission).
- The scores are dynamic. A submission that got a score of 1 might have it reduced later, when a smaller submission is made.
- We will be using IOI Style Ranklist.
- The final decision for judgement will be taken by the committee members. No arguments will be entertained. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If we suspect anyone of doing so they will be immediately eliminated from the contest.
- Only Indian Participants are eligible for cash and prizes.
To familiarize yourself with code-golf contests, checkout Consize 1.0 which we held last year.
So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and register yourselves for the contest!