Hello CodeChef Community,
ACM Student Chapter - BITP would like to invite you all to the CQM 8.2 , which is BIT-Mesra (Patna Campus) quarterly coding event based on data structures and algorithms.
The aim of CQM is to develop coding culture among sophomores and freshers on our campus. We have tried to make a balanced problemset suitable for all ranks of coders. The difficulty of the contest should be similar to a Division 3 Round, but regardless of that, expect to see some interesting and challenging problems.
- Link to the contest
- The contest will start on Saturday 15 May at 7:30 PM IST
- The duration is of 2 hours.
- The contest will follow a IOI style ranklist with subtasks for each problem.
- There will be 4 problems of varying difficulty.
- Top participants will be rewarded CodeChef Laddus
I would like to thank Codechef for providing their amazing platform and support.
For any queries:- email@example.com
We will be posting editorials after the contest.
Good luck to everyone, see you all on the leaderboard!