Invitation to DUCS Coding Cup 2020

Greetings CodeChef community!

This Valentine’s Day let’s fall in love with coding!!!

Do you like to sit back and not relax but instead solve compelling mind-bending coding challenges?
Then just get your coding hat on and start coding.
This is a place where real coders compete and show off their skills.
Lots of enthralling coding challenges will be waiting out there for you to be solved.
Do code and be ready to be amazed!!

Participate in the coding contest to win exciting Cash Prizes, CodeChef laddus, and Certificates!

Contest Details:

Start Time: 09:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT), 14th February 2020
End Time: 12:00 AM IST (+05:30 GMT), 15th February 2020
Check your time zone here.

Contest Link: Contest Page | CodeChef

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:

• One cash prize of Rs.2000/- and certificate to top 1 DU Undergraduate student of the Indian University.
  • One cash prize of Rs.2000/- and certificate to top 1 Non-DU Undergraduate/Masters student of the Indian University.
  • 250 CodeChef Laddus each for top 3 overall performers, with which winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.

Good Luck!

Hope to see you participating!

Happy Programming!

Announcement: All participants kindly fill this form for declaration of winners of cash prizes: link

2 Likes

This is sad man . What can be more lonely than participating in coding contest on Valentine’s day ?!?!

I don’t think it’s really sad to not have a girlfriend :slight_smile:
It’s one’s decision after all.
The day holds meaning to people who are committed, sure!
But to others, it’s just another mundane day capable of being brightened by this contest or the codeforces one xD

3 Likes

“You did not get the humor/sarcasm” :smile:
PS: I do have one.

1 Like

Well , you’ve spoke quite freely on the topic having a girl friend and related stuff before on the forum :slight_smile: so forgive me if I couldn’t find traces of sarcasm, haha.

1 Like

Did I? Time to delete those comments!

Codeforces don’t have a contest on Valentine’s Day as far as i can remember? :thinking:

1 Like

It does :wink:
Let me find the link , here ya go:

It’s not rated however !