Invitation to MUJ IEEE's Codeathon 2K19

Techideate is the annual technical fest of Manipal University Jaipur is back with it’s latest edition to spread the technical euphoria. In its past editions, it has served to be the ideal destination for millennials to learn, create and experience magnificent technology. It has been a platform for one and all to experience the world of technology. In this exhilarating season of technical innovations, TechIdeate’19 provides you with a plethora of events, workshops and an ocean full of opportunities. Encompassing various sectors of science and technology, this two-day journey maneuvers it’s participants through the world of futuristic technologies.

Codeathon 2K19

Computers do not solve problems, they execute solutions

I would like to invite you all to the MUJ IEEE’s Codeathon 2K19 Competitive Programming event, under the Techideate 2K19.
The problems have been prepared by @aakashjaiswal, @vaibhv_shrma, @svr, @ghost_pilot and me.
I would like to thank @taran_1407 for his suggestions and support in the testing of problems

Participants will have 2 hours 30 minutes to solve 6 problems. The scoring will be lunchtime style and comprise of problems with Subtasks also.

Contest Link

Good luck everyone! Hope to see you on the leaderboard.

5 Likes