INVITATION TO NITS HACKS 4.0

โ€œ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’โ€

What good is an idea if it remains an idea in itself? Try. Experiment. Fail and then Try again.

Tecnoesis is back with a bigger, better and improved verison of NIT Silcharโ€™s annual Inter College Coding Contest under NITS HACKS 4.0 which will entice you into improving your coding and real life problem solving skills.

The coding contest will be held in two phases, prelims and finals (both online). Top 25 teams from the prelims will compete in the finals.

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—› ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐—ธ

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€

1. A team of 2-3 members is required from the same college to take part in the contest
  2. Each participant must have a CodeForces account.
  3. A team must be created in Codeforces comprising of the members.
  4. Finally, you should register in the contest using the formed team.

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
Click on this link to register yourselves. You wonโ€™t be considered as an official participant if you donโ€™t register here. You also have to register in Codeforces for taking part in the contest

๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ
The contest will be on ๐Ÿฎ5๐˜๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. The contest duration will be 2-2.5 hours

๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ
Registration for the contest will start 6 hours before the contest.
(Login - Codeforces)

2 Likes

If possible , can you attach a link to the contest.

(Login - Codeforces) Idk why it doesnt work when posted without brackets xd

Link to the contest , This might help.

1 Like

Try using CF link rather than http link

1 Like

The contest clashes with CodeChef lunchtime. If possible, please consider a reschedule

1 Like

Done

1 Like

And Lunchtime is also postponed : (

1 Like

The previous timing was way better than this one , as this one now clashes with Google Code Jam Round 1B. Please reconsider the previous timing again .

2 Likes

Yess , I agree with @dhrub_kumar , if possible then change the time back to tomorrow 20:05

2 Likes

I am sorry. When I commented lunchtime wasnโ€™t postponed yet. Now it clashes with code jam. Sorry once again.