Invitation to Project Code 2.0

Hello Coders!

After an amazing first edition of Project Code, we’re back with a bang! We the folks at Infinite Loop, KJSIEIT bring to you a 24 hours coding extravaganza - Project Code 2.0, brought to you by DEMUX Academy. With each problem trickier than the other, we’ve ensured there’s something to solve for everybody!

Register yourself here.

So, get ready to show off your programming prowess on 1st July 2020 at 3:00 PM IST. See you all at the leaderboard!

We now have exciting prizes worth ₹ 33,000 up for grabs!

All the prizes you can now avail are as follows:

• Top 3 Indians get 100% scholarship on the flagship DEMUX Bootcamp worth ₹ 10,000 each!
  • Top 3 Indians get cash-prize worth ₹ 3,000!
  • Top 3 coders on the leaderboard get 250 Codechef Laddus each.
  • Topper from K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and IT gets 100 Codechef Laddus.
  • Coders in the top 10 percentile get a certificate with rank on it.
  • Every participant gets a participation certificate.

P.S. We have a problem for you which you didn’t see coming!

Problem Setters:

Problem Testers:

Good luck!

12 Likes

Will you be posting editorials?

2 Likes

Yes, we will post it immediately after the contest.

1 Like

will there be any participation certificate just like it was in project code 1.0 ?

2 Likes

yes ! @nalingoyal

2 Likes

Yes, top 10 percentile gets certificate with their ranks on it, and others get participation certificates.

1 Like

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

There’s more than just laddus you can get from Project Code 2.0!!!

We’re proud to announce the title sponsor for Project Code 2.0 - DEMUX Academy, a placement incubator for budding engineers that provides skill-based training to give you what it takes to be a FAANG employee! An initiative of ex-Flipkart and ex-Oracle.

We now have exciting prizes worth ₹ 33,000 up for grabs!

All the prizes you can now avail are as follows:

• Top 3 Indians get 100% scholarship on the flagship DEMUX Bootcamp worth ₹ 10,000 each!
  • Top 3 Indians get cash-prize worth ₹ 3,000!
  • Top 3 coders on the leaderboard get 250 Codechef Laddus each.
  • Topper from K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and IT gets 100 Codechef Laddus.
  • Coders in the top 10 percentile get a certificate with rank on it.
  • Every participant gets a participation certificate.
1 Like

On Behalf of infinite Loop, we wish you All the best luck for the contest!
See you all at 3pm : )

4 Likes

super hyped!

1 Like

@mohilllll what are the individual prizes for the top 3 Indians and how to claim and by when we can get the prize?

1 Like

First of all, congratulations for being AIR-1 in Project Code 2.0! We have your contact details and we’ll be contacting you shortly about the prizes through email and phone. You’re entitled to 100% scholarship for a placement bootcamp course from DEMUX Academy and you’ll be receiving a cash prize too. We’ll let you know more about latter shortly personally. :smiley:

2 Likes

Keep hosting Project Code :heart:
Good problems.

2 Likes

Thank you, this means a lot! We sure will! :100:

1 Like

Hi,

Vedant here from the organizing team.
I had like to clear some doubts regarding the Contest.

1. We will provide the Certificates by Sunday.
  2. All the participants who registered will receive a participation certificate and the top ten percentile (up to rank 278) will have their rank on the Certificate.
  3. We will mail you the link to the webinar, which is to be held on Sunday at 4 pm.
  4. The Editorials will be posted directly after the webinar.

Feel free to ask any more question and we will try our best to solve them : )

I didn’t get any participation certificate.
Can you plz check and send it!

yeah, Even I didn’t receive my certificate.

I have ranked 147 but didn’t recieve any certificate.

@yashika1256 @sixofdiamonds @sunny1872 We are really sorry for the delay, we’ve had some trouble reaching to Codechef for the certificates. We’ll send you them ASAP!

1 Like

Thanks

Even I didn’t.