We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s September Lunchtime, this Saturday, 25th September.
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM IST.
PS: Note the change in the timings.
The contest will be rated for all three Divisions.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
Setters: Ahanaf ahanaf Akif Pathan, Vasyl vasyl_protsiv Protsiv, S Manuj munch_01 Nanthan, Soumyadeep soumyadeep_21 Pal, Milos losmi247 Puric, Temirlan bthero Baibolov, Amaan geometrix_123 Khan, Daanish daanish_adm Mahajan
Statement Verifier: Sarthak f20180236g Ajmera
Editorialist: Adithya infinitepro
Head Admin: Alex um_nik Danilyuk
Video Editorialists: Chirayu chirayu_98 Jain, Prachi prachi16121996 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan zappelectro Agnihotri, Shivam whitemagic Bohra, Aryan aryanag_adm Agarwala, Meet kaun_meet Singh Gambhir, Rajarshi rajarshi_basu Basu, Bharat singlabharat Singla.
Mandarin Translator: Huang carolwing Ying
Russian Translator: Fedor gomelfk Korobeinikov
Bengali Translator: Mohammad solaimanope Solaiman
Vietnamese Translator: Team songuku95 VNOI
- Top 10 global Division One users will get $100 each.
- Non-Indians will receive the prize via money transfer to their account.
- Indian users will receive Amazon vouchers for the amount converted in INR.
Indian Rank List:
- Top ten Indian Division One coders will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 3750 each.
- The rest in the top 100 will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 1500 each.
- First-time winners in Div 2 who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
- First-time winners in Div 3 players who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
If you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef’s contests, you can share them here.
Hope to see you participating.