Invitation to SiliconMaze 2021 Algorithms

Hello Codechef!

Web Enthusiasts’ Club NITK and IEEE NITK will be hosting SiliconMaze 2021 on June 26th, which is a series of technical contests: a Kaggle contest, Web Dev contest, Systems contest and a CP contest.

It is a 24 hrs event and all 4 contests will occur simultaneously. The following details pertain to the CP contest hosted on CodeDrills by Algorithms Track.

Contest Details:

• Contest Link — SiliconMaze 2021 Algorithms
  • Date & Time — 26 June 2021, Saturday, 17:00 IST
  • Duration — 24 Hours
  • Will follow standard ICPC scoring system (20 minutes penalty and 1 point per problem)
  • There will be 12 problems of varying difficulty.
  • It is a team contest and it would be unrated.
  • This contest is not in any way related to any official ICPC contests conducted by CodeDrills.

• You will need to create a team on the contest page in order to participate.
  • Team size can be up to 3.
  • Fill this form (one per team).
  • While creating the team on CodeDrills, add the registered emails of other users to invite them to join your team. They will get an invite email, ask them to accept.
  • For more details on team registration, refer this guide.

Note: Register your teams & accept invites before the start of the contest. This won’t be allowed after the contest starts!

Prizes:

• Each track has equal weightage towards the overall score. Do try the other track events to increase your overall score.
  • Top 2 overall best teams after counting the scores of all 4 tracks will receive a cash prize and swag pack that includes T-shirts!
  • Only Indian participants are eligible for prizes but everyone can participate.

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

I would like to thank all of them for the round preparation. Along with them I would also like to thank

Do join our official discord server for information and updates regarding other tracks. I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Any feedback is appreciated after the contest.

Good Luck & Have Fun!
Hope to see you participating!!

4 Likes

Reminder to register your team on CodeDrills website. I see a lot of responses from the google forms but not many registered on CodeDrills website. If your team name is not there in Contest link → All Contest Teams section before the contest starts, you won’t be able to participate.

Also do join the discord server.

Reminder! The contest starts in 24 hrs. Make sure you follow the above steps if you want to participate!