Invitation to UWCOI 2021 - Rated for All

Hope the questions are interesting for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kindly bother check the time once before you post anything on a public forum.

1 Like

Still waiting for last year’s laddus to get credited.
Upd - They got credited.

2 Likes

What takes them so much time for delivering laddus for rated short contests? like for unrated short contests I’ve always received laddus within a week

My bad.

1 Like

cool guys

Glad that it was fixed :slight_smile:

Tomorrows cf round is at 3pm IST

Reminder - Contest starts in 20 minutes!

Thanks for the contest, the problems were really nice! Especially liked the idea behind Efficient Delivery.

Any hints for Binary Puzzle? I feel like it will somehow the use the fact that cnt of numbers in the range [0, 2^n - 1] with odd and even bits are equal, using 0 and 2^n - 1 (only numbers with their bit count) to handle odd length in some manner but can’t get an exact logic.

Knowing that, we should not worried about ratings in contests, just for curiousity, i would like to know, when will be rating of this updated to user profiles, I solved 2 questions but my rating is same as of previous one only…
Thank you in advance.

How to solve D ?

Editorial has already been posted

i am not able to submit my solution as of now, after the contest has ended.

I suggest you to not frame such misleading questions like the “Hidden Numbers” Question because after the contest ended I literally saw some answers being accepted with only 1,number

What’s misleading in it? That’s what you’re supposed to do.

1 Like

XD… do even know you know what you are saying :rofl:

1 Like

All editorials are now up. Sorry for the delay on some of the later editorials and G especially.

1 Like