Is codeforces working rn?

Sorry! I thought the issue might be resolved soon and still there would be a chance for a rated contest.

lol … It must be so frustrating for the setters

Yeah I guessed it is jinxed now since I had a good contest yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

These Problems also sometimes occur in Codechef’s Lunchtime or CookOff’s… :smirk: :smirk:

Wait for it baby this is the best site for cp . sometimes they might have some problem so chill…

1 Like

An unexpected error seems to have occurred.

org.nocturne.exception.NocturneException: Can’t invoke validate or action method for component class com.codeforces.micro.web.page.SubmitPage [action=submit]. org.nocturne.main.Component.internalRunAction(Component.java:316) org.nocturne.main.Page.parseTemplate(Page.java:152) org.nocturne.main.RequestDispatcher.runProductionService(RequestDispatcher.java:105) org.nocturne.main.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:299) org.nocturne.main.DispatchFilter.doFilter(DispatchFilter.java:89) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166) com.codeforces.micro.PreprocessFilter.doFilter(PreprocessFilter.java:30) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166) com.codeforces.csrf.CsrfPreventionFilter.internalDoFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:324) com.codeforces.csrf.CsrfPreventionFilter.doFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:275) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166) com.codeforces.micro.NginxFilter.doFilter(NginxFilter.java:36) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:202) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96) org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:541) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:139) org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:92) org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:690) org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:74) org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:343) org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:373) org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65) org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:868) org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1968) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null com.codeforces.micro.web.page.SubmitPage$$FastClassByCGLIB$$1a727596.invoke() net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53) org.nocturne.main.Component.internalRunAction(Component.java:295) org.nocturne.main.Page.parseTemplate(Page.java:152) org.nocturne.main.RequestDispatcher.runProductionService(RequestDispatcher.java:105) org.nocturne.main.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:299) org.nocturne.main.DispatchFilter.doFilter(DispatchFilter.java:89) org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

I got this as an error while submitting

sometimes seriously :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

abe whatsapp pe aa idhar kya bolta hai college mein mil tu …:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m not accusing you of anything. The fact that some subset of people can see it before others is itself unfair. Sharing it or not doesn’t change that fact.

2 Likes

So fast. wow

me too but now unrated

correct

Not working for anyone.

i don’t know whats wrong site was facing problem before the start of contest yet they allowed contest to happen they should have postponed for 20 more minutes and if it didn’t improve the situation then contest should be held tomorrow surely waste of efforts of setters

1 Like

not working :pensive:

The server went down as soon as the contest began.
None of the alternate sites are working. :confused:

1 Like

No, it’s not working
Will this contest will be unrated one?

Is this an attempt to make sure the contest is unrated?

That’s true. But you can’t always foresee the exact situation. I remember participating in at least 2-3 contests recently which were also postponed by 10-20 minutes, but went on to be conducted smoothly.

I guess it didn’t work out this time, but we can’t criticize the decisions of the admins based on it. Definitely feel bad for the all the people involved in the round, though.

Its working now. Good Luck