Is there any chance I can get my CodeChef laddus for active participation?

I heard that, on active participation on CodeChef, that is, continuously for 12 Long Challenges, Cook-Off and Lunchtime, CodeChef credits 1000 laddus. Even I tried for the same. Starting from January Long Challenge - 2018. I competed in all challenges till December Lunchtime or just in case extension is needed, till January Long of 2019. I was able to get at least one AC in all the contests except, in December Cook Off, where I was in DIV-1, and the number of participants to get a single AC were very few too. (Anyhow, I have up solved that problem after the contest ended.)
I got to know that, the December Cook-Off won’t be considered as a contest I participated in. But my query is, since this contest was 35th out of 36 contests, I needed to participate in. Is there any chance I can get at least some partial reward for the same?
Just because I know you guys are active on the forum, I am tagging you - @vijju123 @admin

2 Likes

Hello @himkha_100
There is a good news for you…
AFAIK attendance of everyone was counted for december cook-off as it was an exceptional case and had very less submission even for 1st que.
So I think you will get 1000 laddus for your participation.
@vijju123 or @admin can confirm it.

3 Likes

Same Case Was With Me In COOK95A , Due To Some Reasons I Was Not Able To Solve Any Question But Made Two Wrong Submissions Resulting Loss In Attendance, I Had Attended Regularly For One Year But Because I Was Not Able To Solve Any In That Contest Codechef Didn’t Consider My case.
@vijju123 Helped Me At That Time But Still They Didn’t Consider My Case.
good luck for your case.

+1. @l_returns is right.Even to my best of knowledge, attendance for December Cook-Off 2018 was counted for everyone.

I wish I could have upvoted your answer which made my day! Thanks a lot @l_returns and @akashbhalotia ! Wish you ACs!

Same 2 u bro :slight_smile:

Wish you the same! :slight_smile:

Just because I know you guys are active on the forum, I am tagging you - @vijju123 ***@admin***

:o

@aryanc403 @l_returns get to work.

in December Cook Off, where I was in DIV-1, and the number of participants to get a single AC were very few too.

Yup, I got some concerns about the contest being too tough so I talked it out with @admin to count everyone’s participate for that one. Have you not yet got the laddus?

1 Like

:o …(filling comment character limits)

@vijju123, nope I didn’t recieve the laddus, still waiting!

:expressionless:

Hope you can help me in getting them soon! :wink: