Is this the Most Plagiarised contest in the history?

Yes Green Tick is Love

5 Likes

I guess yes.
I am aware that one person had even uploaded 1st 5 solutions on github.It was visible till the 8th day of contest. Now it has been deleted.
@admin please update the ratings accordingly

3 Likes

yeah … I think so.

1 Like

:neutral_face::neutral_face: OMG

1 Like

We should be discouraged by this sort of cheating because it does more harm to them than us. They can only raise ratings by copying the solution but this will not improve their skills and when they will require these skills the most (job interview ) then they will curse themselve, the interviewer don’t give a shit to your ratings they test you and the person who qualifies get ahead so We should only focus on our skills improvement

4 Likes

Codechef takes 2 months to detect plagiarism, so cheaters will get their Scholarship and nothing will happen to them.

1 Like

No, plagiarism will be done by 27th August as written in the announcements.

4 Likes

i think MOSS will detect them if they just changed the variable name , redirect them to this so that they can be safe next time :laughing:

3 Likes

this isn’t love , at present this is addiction :wink:

1 Like

Liked This Comment whole heartedly bro…!

2 Likes

that is so disheartening

By the way ; most of the community coding here is college going and august was the starting of a new year of majority colleges ; So maybe - Ye saal waste nhii karenge ; iss saal pakka achhe se kaam karenge waali feeling ho logo mei :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have put efforts to solve the 5th question but did not get it and finally Waited for the contest to end so that I can learn from editorial .
And I solved 4 questions but my rating had no major change . But I did not ask for answers :slight_smile: and no one should .

2 Likes

Yes , No one should do that. There is no benefit of that rating.