Is this the Most Plagiarised contest in the history?

More than 20 k participation this time for the First question itself.

6 Likes
               it will be the Most Plagiarised contest in the history
13 Likes

this contest will be remembered for generations to come :rofl:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

will they update the rank list once they eliminate the plagiarised people ?

2 Likes

my college peers are copying code and submitting it by replacing the variable names with f and a words!!
god knows , to whom they will bag about their fake ratings!

4 Likes

Previously they do not update it and last year there was decrease in rating due to Plagiarism only once in the last year in any random contest.

I saw some codes the difference b/w the initial approach of that user and the last correct answer is really huge ,makes me feel low …like how anyone can change their thinking drastically!!!

2 Likes

Bro this time it is not the matter of rating but the huge discounts in CCDSAP certification.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. More people participated this time because of scholarship of codechef.

4 Likes

lmao tho if they just replaced the variable names the system will still detect it as plagrism, i wonder what they will get to see :joy:

2 Likes

Approaches change considering people get a long time to think. Maybe they misunderstood the question at 1st and then tried a different approach. Can’t blame anyone for having codes change drastically in a week long contest. If this was a short 3 hour one, this would seem suspicious.

5 Likes

You are right !Bitter Truth!!! but their is still chance of plagiarism

1 Like

Yes ,They have to provide CCDSAP scholarship in short Contest , which will decrease the chance of plagiarism in large extent.

1 Like

I was shocked to see 20k+ submissions this time. Moreover, 3k+ submissions for KS1
Hopefully, they check proper documents before awarding scolarships

3 Likes

Yeah :laughing: kisi ne shayad mama ka ladka ya bua ka beta sabke account se submit kar daala

8 Likes

Or baad me 500-1000 me bechenge Scholarship vala account :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Submission count se toh lag raha hai jaise law, medical, military ,police students aur unka kutta v contest me tha, document verification should be must :laughing:

8 Likes

How can you sleep with those fake ratings … Read the editorial solve and evolve in next challenge.

5 Likes

Yup the happiness of a hard earned green tick :white_check_mark: is out of this world :blush:
They will never get to experience that :wink:

16 Likes