January Long Challenge 2020

What’s the point of solving this challenge… when the solutions of major problems of last challenge(december) weren’t released… @admin isn’t your work to see all this… Just look at the way how codeforces work(today contest… editorials(of all problems) within 2 days)…

7 Likes

27 Likes

@krishna_753912 I totally agree with you buddy :slight_smile:

don’t worry, @vijju123 will write editorials of January Long

6 Likes

Always love his editorials ,specially for hard problems

3 Likes

Really good problems,
Especially Chefina and Prefix sums seems good one.

…and release it on time before discuss is filled with unofficial editorials : )

2 Likes

The comment section of the problem statements are quite inactive, responses take forever (if any). Though it feels good if you figure things out yourselves, it takes the time that you could’ve utilized in solving the problem. So I really hope my queries are answered before the contest ends this time.

2 Likes

I do not see how unofficial editorials are bad. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I never said they are bad. I am saying there’s no point of releasing the official editorials afterwards since everyone has already referred the unofficial editorials already.

1 Like

I disagree. I feel that there is a point and need of official editorials despite unofficial ones in the forum. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Can you give me some worst test cases to check whether my code is correct or not?
Problem: Equality (ISBIAS).

Can you give some test cases for problem: Equality (ISBIAS)?

Asking for or giving out testcases during contest is not allowed and is a punishable offence.

10 Likes

What type of punishment ??

1 Like

banned for given time period according to guidelines

What you’ll say now? Discussion over logic is going on several groups.

3 Likes

rip to their coding kills :grin::grin:.

2 Likes

lol ,i mean he is excited to score good in challenege but he is not realising that by doing all this will not benifit him .it really happens with beginners ,when i started few months back i was very excited to solve more number of problems that i can through any means but experienced guys told me not to do so as it will not help in developing my skills and i thought about this and finally came to conclusion that they are right .

:rofl::rofl: Oh ho… As if it matters… you can create a new account… and do remember no one pays attention to your codechef rating…

2 Likes