July Long Challenge 2019

Very excited :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Grandmaster tester from Codeforces(Alipasha Montaseri and Kasra) and @alei as an admin. So,very excited :slightly_smiling_face:!!

5 Likes

So much excited for July Long . 10 days 240 hours … Let’s do this :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aviroop123 excited to see your question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:3 I am psyched! XD :slightly_smiling_face:

Predictions for this contest - Div 1 and Div 2.

You can use ccrate for future predictions. Blog for the same.

Does anyone know where we can host Node JS projects for free? Currently, I’m using OpenShift. It’s free but they change the project URL every two months.

7 Likes

Hi , unable to submit due to server overload since last 90 mins, any idea how to resolve issue?

It seems a little difficult.

3 Likes

heroku , firebase are the best options

1 Like

Why July Long is not sponsored by Sharechat this time?

I have tried heroku for my first dummy app. It was too slow. Will try for this one too and also on firebase. Thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile:

UPD - It’s working perfectly fine with heroku! I think I will stick with heroku then. Thanks a lot!

Again havent been able to submit for the last 60 mins , is the issue just with me or others are also being affected?

All my submissions are being marked down as internal error , while all submissions before and after me are being judged , can u please look into this @admin . Also i hope Internal error wont be counted for total submissions , could u pls clarify on that too

1 Like

probably there is something wrong in your code. Currently CodeChef is missing the idless limit exceed, it just displays as internal error.

1 Like

Yes, that was the case , thanks a lot !! :grin:

You can use heroku. It’s free and it’s very well documented for deployment of NodeJs application. The only problem is if you want to serve images. For images you can use Amazon S3. As in herouku, if you store images in your application then once your application goes to sleep it will delete all images.
Other than this Heroku is very good.

1 Like

no need of s3 . imgur.com is enough

Yes, it’s working very well right now. :slight_smile: I guess it was working slow for my first app because they decrease the performance for unused applications which is not the case for this one. I’m lucky since I won’t need any images for this project. :wink:

doesn’t look like it u have already submitted 6 wow

2 Likes

Bhai vo 6-star coder hai. Ye uska fake account hai. Chinese log humesha fake account banaake div2 mai participate karte hai, nothig new in that :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes