Karma Farming Reincarnated

So it’s that time of the month again (monsoon) where the farmers are found often (pun intended). I present you here one of them.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere someone broke into top 5 on top contributers list, @hruday968 thanks to getting 14 upvotes from @newbie12

The account @newbie12 got upvoting right by being upvoted by none other than @hruday968 after which he went on to upvote @hruday968 14 times.

He could be a friend ( since they are from same institute) or just a fake account, either way it’s not cool.

I request @admin to look into it and take necessary actions.

P.S: I find the term ‘farming’ to be quite ironic to represent such activities since farming implies hardwork and dedication which is opposite to these actions, but I’ll just go with the norm.alt text

7 Likes

Dont’t worry I disliked all the likes and won’t repeat this

Lol. Its THAT time of month again…XD

3 Likes

It is sad that this has become a recurring issue.

2 Likes

Funny how you still left 4 up-votes there. Anyways, I don’t know if un-up-voting solves the issue here. Let’s just leave it to @admin to decide.

Donno what happened but i was unable to un-upvote those 4

How did you unupvote???

That is a fake account of mine

You cannot un upvote after 24 hrs.

And better surrender that fake acc to admins, else they will ban BOTH your accounts.

2 Likes

What about renaming this term from “karma farming” to “karma BOOMing” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sure I will do that