Ketek[i] looking for setter tester

Codeforces Global Rounds!!!

Iā€™m not talking about Codeforces Global round 4 that was going to held tomorrow ā€¦
Iā€™m asking about keteki powermatch 2ā€¦

1 Like

sorry, its too late, we didnā€™t notice the cf round. Very sorry. We cannot change the dates now :frowning: tomorrow only :frowning:

can you tell me more about this contestā€¦

Its cp contest, you can find the link here to the previous history www.keteki.biz

and al contests are here keteki.biz/contests.php .I have been hosting since sometime. Quickmatch is my personal expression, I create things here.

PowerMatch is team work. It has just started with help of jaideeppyne.

1 Like

oohā€¦even if it was 30 min earlier, people couldā€™ve given bothā€¦:frowning:

I guess most people will give more priority to Global Round Today :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is your handle on CF ? I want to be your friend :slight_smile:

I guess itā€™s his nickname on codechef now.

1 Like

Hey so 50 laddus for each problem you set ??
I am asking for my friend.

are the test cases correct for KETEKI2C? Also i am receiving internal sever error in that problem, and also the ranklist is not updating even after i solved 3rdā€¦

Yeah, facing the same problem. Also, it counts that submission as a wrong attempt :woman_shrugging:

same issue occur it shows internal error in our system

Plz do something ā€¦it still shows internal error occur.

Hey, submitting the same solution now gives ACā€¦please rejudgeā€¦so that my first attempt countsā€¦:slight_smile:

How many participants will receive laddus for this contest?

Top three people received laddus.

Sorry. Rejudging will cause the last solution to be submittedā€¦ not the first. However i am not sure. I have to confirm. However it is our fault the problem in 2C :frowning: ā€¦ m very sorry.

Noā€¦we can do rejudging over all solution and first ac countsā€¦ currently it is showing wa even though all 3 of my solution are right :frowning:

sorry :(, its my fault i didnā€™t know this, laddus are already awarded.

As an apology I will ask codechef if I can transfer some laddus to you from my acc.