Make it possible to submit solution after contest in contest area

Admin , I am not sure but sometime it bit odd to solve the problem after the contest , we have to find it in the practice area and then submit it . It will be great if we can do the same in the contest area after the contest is over , we can have some visual representation to make the difference . It really keeps the context alive.

One more point is when we add the problem to ToDo list from contest , it contains the link to the contest problem , it means to solve the problem and submit the solution i need to find the practice URL that is sometime dampens the sprit :slight_smile:

Hello dev8546

Let me tell you an interesting feature on the codechef then you do nā€™t have to search for a particular problem in the practice section.

Do this ā€¦

1. Go to the contest .
  2. open the problem which you want to solve . say this
    CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  3. Now remove the contest name from the link and press enter BOOM for the above problem link will become IITK2P06 Problem - CodeChef and you will taken to the practice version of the same problem .

Hope you like this ā€¦

Cheers codechef / coding

4 Likes

There is also an extension to achieve this - http://discuss.codechef.com/questions/27521/codechef-submit-helper-extensionaddon

1 Like

Hey read what i have written down. You will surely like it ā€¦

I really like this hack :slight_smile: thanks for pointing out the lovely hack .

Thanx :DD: