Marking solved problems not working in MAY 2013 contest (1.4)

Correct me if I’m wrong, please. Extension is working fine for May long contest and not for previous contests like FEB13 - Contest Page | CodeChef , where you solved 1 problem right?

@suzal, can you try the patch in above comment and see if it helps. I’d the same issue. Only the first one got ticked “Password Cracking…” because I’d solved it, but the second one didnt get ticked “Chef Protection Plan…” cause I hadn’t solved it and that would try to query for “#logged-in-user-fb-pic>” entry in the html, which didn’t exist for my user name (and the plugin would thus stop processing at that point itself). I still haven’t been able to get the ‘x’, TLE and other icons for the problems though.

NO it is not working fine for may long contest. And I can’t tell you about the previous contest as I am a new user of your’s chrome extension

I’ll check it for sure, but it doesn’t matter if you used the extension in previous contest, if you go to the contest page you will see the problems you solved :wink:

@srihari i have tried to the patch of your’s but i think i had not been able to correctly put it in the code so I am getting no results.
If you could send me the entire code with your patch that would be great.

@suzal >> 1.3.1 working correctly for me. Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Google Chrome. For all the contests, practice area everywhere. I downloaded just now, but working for Apr13 contest as well, doesn’t matter if you’re new user of the extension.

@suzal: Couldn’t find a way to attach a file, so instead submitted it as a solution here: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone :slight_smile: Replace this with the codechef-strike.js file (after backing it up :wink: )

that makes the weirdest ever submission for the problem TEST. :smiley:

chrome extension is good :slight_smile: did you create one for firefox too? (links available?)

@betlista Not working properly for Chrome 26. Only the top practice problems are shown solved. That only works when sorted by successful submissions (most submissions at the top). Not working for Challenges either.

@sobhagya >> It doesn’t work like what you’re presuming, it works taking info from your codechef user-page.

It is showing a tick till the first unsolved question. But 1.2 version is working fine

I’m using latest version 1.4