Most CodeChef questions aren't appearing

For the last few days, I have been experiencing an issue with the CodeChef practice problems. I usually practice on here … but I haven’t been able to do so for the last few days because most (about 80%) of questions that I click on, open to a blank screen. I thought it was a temporary error but it is still like that.

Can someone help me ?

Edit : I tried opening it in Internet Explorer and it came but not in Google Chrome … Please tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it. I would like to stick to using Google Chrome, because it knows most of my passwords and have many important websites bookmarked, and it’s very inconvenient for me to use a different browser for one website when I’m using one for all other websites. I would really like to continue using this website since I was learning a lot and enjoying … But, this problem is crippling. Please help.

1 Like

Works perfectly fine for me. Ensure that you have a good internet connection.

You’re not alone, it happened to me a while ago too. It was quick, it’s gone now, so I guess it was some server maintenance we both coincidentally got caught up into. Otherwise, might just be an issue with cache or your connection :slight_smile:

Internet is working fine.

Tried uploading a screenshot to explain my problem but I don’t have enough points to do so.

Try clearing your Chrome cache and your cookies for codechef.com.

1 Like

Please help … It’s stayed for many days now and I don’t know why it comes on Internet Explorer but not here.