Need Karma Points

I don’t want to ask questions in comment section. Will somebody help? (have to ask this still :|)

Guys need karma points please upvote me .
please

Yup definitely i need karma point bcoz i have no sufficient points to ask questions so please upvote me so that i can clear my doubts. Thank u.

1 Like

Need karma please upvote

1 Like

please upvote me I don’t have karma to ask question.

I need two more karma points,please upvote.

need karma points please upvote

To all those 1 karma guys who are asking for upvotes-

STOP ASKING FOR SYMPATHY UPVOTES.

If you genuinely have a question to ask, ask it HERE . Its on the FRONT PAGE and still…

To be honest, i seriously suspect that the sympathy upvotes are being asked for some malpractice. In fact, you people might get downvoted/reported for asking sympathy upvotes. The older members EARNED this privilege by answering questions, but you people have the facility to ask questions on that thread and one of us will handle it. Honestly, there is no reason to give you guys upvotes for “I want to ask a question, please upvote”

People in community are requested to NOT TO give any sympathy upvotes, and refer them to the thread. Their questions will be appropriately handled there, as it had been happening since creation of the thread.

My sentiments exactly!!

1 Like

@sumedhk What do you mean? :smiley:

1 Like

click on “more” beside the delete button in this answer and there will be an option to convert answer to question. That’s what he did!

1 Like

you can even convert comments to answers like this

1 Like

Thanks for answering :slight_smile:

XD Lmao…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Off you go! :smiley:

You have to help other guys first by answering their doubts! If someone satisfied with you answer or your answer cover all aspect of question then you will definitely be up-voted and your karma points will increased. So in-spite of begging karma points, try to help other ones…!

@jackofall 's comment has been DELETED as it was related to ON-GOING CONTEST problem SIMDISH. (and had link to code). People are requested to NOT to discuss on-going contest problems.

Sorry Didn’t knew. As am new here.

Its fine dear. Make sure you comply to rules before you ask. :slight_smile:

Here u go!