Need some help

i am not doubting them

Yes i am getting WA

Not always (see e.g. the announcement for CHEFRAN), but any mistakes are usually found and fixed pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Irrelevant, but I was looking through your submissions, to see if you got chefran wrong because of that, and saw that all your code is very detailed, and has lot of extra features. If you could make a post detailing all of those features you use and that would be very helpful to a lot of people.
I mean something like this : CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
If you don’t have the time to explain how you make such detailed code it’s okay.
My codes are practically impossible to debug for me because they end up looking like this.
CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

2 Likes

That’s very kind of you to say, but my MDSWIN “solution” is a long, sprawling mess that didn’t even get 100 pts :slight_smile:

Which bits do you think would be helpful for people?

1 Like

The main difference I meant was it is easy to see in your code what everything means and very easy to see what your code is actually doing with your debugging methods. I understand it’s long, but how do you make it neat and understandable? I think debugging would be alot easier for you since you can see what your code is doing. Whereas I struggle to figure out what my own code is doing.

2 Likes

Hmmm … hard to offer general advice on this, I’m afraid: the best I can do is probably refer you to this post :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s okay. My only knowledge of c++ is my school courses, and little of what I’ve learnt from looking at other’s code, so maybe that’s why I’m not able to make codes that good. But at least I’ve learnt #if, assert, and debugging headers from you, so thanks for that.

2 Likes