Need Test Case for WA in TOWCNT

I tried solving TOWCNT but could not find the test case where my solution might fail. Can anyone please provide the test case? Here is my submission (CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone)

6 2
0 1 2
1 1 4

The output must be
1 1

1 Like

@physics0523 Thank you very much. :pray: I thought all x’s were distinct :frowning:

same here :pensive: and I got lots of penalties.
Will get -150 ratings.

1 Like

Me too Got 5 penalties :cry:

1 Like

Can somebody help me out as well, i have been debugging for over an hour, couldn’t find a test case which would fail on my solution.
My submission :- CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
Though i don’t think the submission would help much (its kinda messy), if any one has any test cases they came up with, you can post it here, that would help too.
P.S. mine works on @physics0523 ’ s test case.

1 Like

Same with me, cannot find the failing case :- https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/32093175
Can someone help?

4 4
0 1 1
0 4 2
1 5 2
1 6 3
Try this test case @rsd511 @bufftowel

3 Likes

Yes!!! Answer for @l_returns test case should be 1 2 2 1 @rsd511 @bufftowel

@l_returns Thanks a lot! This was the case, found the mistake

1 Like

@l_returns Thanks mate, that resolved my issue.

1 Like

@l_returns It worked for my code, still wrong answer. Can you check my code once or can you provide some testcase! CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

4 4
1 6 3
0 1 1
0 4 2
1 5 2
:stuck_out_tongue:
answer should be 1 1 2 2

If you still don't get this, click here

You forgot to sort the answers according to the original order before printing. XD

Also, infinity is “1/0” not “9999999999... / 1”
Replace it with “1/0” instead. Otherwise value can overflow. Idk if it is also creating issues.

Thanks, it’s done now! Actually I corrected that sorting thing before reading you reply but I never thought of that 99999… n infinity thing, that was creating hell! I thought it won’t make difference, but it was making, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like