Need volunteers for helping beginners

Hi everyone, last week we started a slack channel where we are helping beginners in competitive programming. And this is completely free of cost.

Check this Full Post - https://lnkd.in/e_pPcef

And 110+ members have already joined.

Since we are in working, so, we need a few volunteers who can help beginners in solving doubts and helping beginners. We are not charging any type of fees from beginners, so we will also be not able to give you any amount.
This will definitely help you also. So, if you are interested to help then please fill this google form - https://lnkd.in/er32Bc9

Thank you.

2 Likes

Aren’t you a beginner yourself?
And what’s the point of building a separate obscure slack channel, people can(and do) ask questions here and gets problems solved. Is there any reason why you want to do it, I feel like u just wanna build up some cp clout, and worst case scenario it can become a cheating arena(worst case, pls no offense but it happens).
Also, No offense pls.

Also I don’t think it’s really relevant but you actually have been caught plagiarizing in Jan20 long challenge, mistake happens, but I can’t help but come up with some weird implications

5 Likes

Not exactly sure, but isn’t your CHEFWED solution same as the leaked solution which were being reported. Its just, you wrote the C++ code in Java
Your solution
Copied solution

5 Likes

On a lighter note, people who are able to find original solution as well as copied solution, CBI should hire them as detectives. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

first of all, you should know why i have started this, without knowing, you cannot blame me or call me cheater and then say no offence,
I started cp 10 months back, i was on huge doubt, where should i start ,what are ratings, which questions will build up my basics, you were also not there to help me,!! even GFG and leetcode has tons of questions.

and yes, i am also a beginner, i am also improving, but for those who just started or who wants to start and doesn;t know anything, i want to help them, and i am not taking any fees!!

and for plagiarised thing, i wasn’t knowing that codechef has this code of conduct, and i helped someone who texted me on linkedin,
check both link, and my submission time and his submission time.
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/28974286 https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/28885446

and if you think i build this slack only to help cheaters to cheat, then you can check the slack channel, recently we had August long challenge, and check wether we have discussed about ALL or not!!
Get your facts clear before blaming anyone!!

kuch bhi comment krna h mtlb?

first of all, you should know why i have started this, without knowing, you cannot blame me or call me cheater and then say no offence,

I clearly stated that: “imo ur goal is to get clout”, while cheating being and outcome in a worst case scenario. But you took the the latter more insignificant part to notice and got offended, clearly you need to learn to process text.

I started cp 10 months back,

I dont’ care.

i was on huge doubt, where should i start ,what are ratings, which questions will build up my basics,

Everyone faces doubts when starting something new, did you try to use google? that could’ve helped.

you were also not there to help me,!!

yeah ofc man i couldn’t care less who r u, I mean I don’t know you why would I be there to help you with stuff ready in a silver platter.

and for plagiarised thing, i wasn’t knowing that codechef has this code of conduct, and i helped someone who texted me on linkedin,

it doesn’t matter if you’re the one cheating or the one helping the cheater, you’re breaking rules either ways ur stance doesn’t improve whatsoever, furthermore your dumb excuse makes u look remorseless.

After all of your irrational banter I still didn’t get the answer to my main question,

“what’s the point of building a separate obscure slack channel, people can(and do) ask questions here and gets problems solved”.

3 Likes

Bro, its exactly similar.Community se puchlo same h ki nhi.

Totally agreed with what @sucks_at_cp said. prabh you are making things simple for beginners but giving grounds to cheat. if beginner wants guidance and beginners route he will find this in CF discussion or YTvideos as there are tons of them.
I know your intention could be good behind this but it makes more of a cheating place, discussion, and a plag place. No offense it’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

I don’t know how they find it :joy:
Sometimes it amazes me :relieved:

Exactly.