New feature - Streak Freeze

Wow​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
This is good news

Thankyou for this feature, this feature are very useful to maintain our daily streak :smiley: :+1:

How should make the freeze streak with the fire…?

nice chance

Thanks Codechef for this feature as this was needed for motivation as sometimes due to lack of time we are not able to pursue DSA on particular day…but this feature will not break our streak

Thanks CodeChef Community for this amazing Feature.

Thank you codechef for such an awesome feature :star_struck:.
Many a times it happens that a person misses a day or two due to the hectic academic requirements of college which, unfortunately, resets the streak of that person. At such instances this feature will be there to save the day of many people :innocent:.

1 Like

i got a 45 day streak and had 5 freezes, i missed to solve problem yesterday
and now my streak got reset to 1 with 4 freezes left, why the freeze is not applying to con tinue my 45 day streak

i got a 45 day streak and had 5 freezes, i missed to solve problem on 5 August 2023
and now my streak got reset to 1 with 4 freezes left, why the freeze is not applying to con tinue my 45 day streak

Hey @shivams1607 , I will check this and get back to you.

1 Like

I missed one day but my freeze didnt apply,(i had 5 freezes)
i had streak of 45 days, i missed one day and my streak got reset to 1 day

Hi @shivams1607 We have updated your current streak, same is reflected on your dashboard.
Do let us know if you face any other problem.

1 Like

Thanks for this cool feature, It’s like a lifeline for me. :star_struck:

nice :+1: :+1: :+1: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Nice…:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

New Features!

hey @justani
I have missed 1 streak one on 20 Oct, 2023 . Can codechef merge my streak? If it can be merged Please codechef, I will be really greatful.

thank you codechef community for this featyre as many coder

My current streak is 54 when it should be 170 (54+116) . Please look into this issue as I never missed any day except for the streak freezes.

@manveebhadauri your streak is fixed. You can visit Dashboard page to check the updated value.