New Feature - WA Test cases

This feature will be very very helpful. Because sometimes it becomes very hard to find out that where our code is failing but the sample test cases gets correct output and we often waste a lot of time in constructing the test case where our code might fail. This feature is going to save a lot of time for sure…

12 Likes

But sadly it is going to be in premium mode soon.

31 Likes

WOW! I like this feature.
It’s a go feature for beginners :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

I really needed this feature, this saves time. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Nice Feature.
It will be helpful for beginners to understand their mistake.

5 Likes

Cool feature, but I doubt if it works for some problems. Anyways, People will now stop spamming discussion forums when they get \text{WA} verdicts.

Edit: I tried to find a test case for which a solution fails a long time ago. Here’s the link: BURGER - Editorial - #22 by suman_18733097

I couldn’t find it even after a stress test for about 5 minutes. Your feature got it in 10 seconds :exploding_head:. Awesome work :clap:t2:.

9 Likes

This should always be free. Codeforces provide quality materials completely for free. Such platforms are a community where everyone helps each other, not some money-making machine. They have sponsors and even if they fall short then they can open a donation box where everyone can contribute.

23 Likes

That is one cool feature :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Nice Feature,
It will save a lot of time,
but there is a bad or negative thing also such as participants may not think deeply about that problem if they get the expected output of that problem.

2 Likes

Cool Feature !!
But we need it for free

6 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Much awaited feature :slight_smile:
Thanks Chef

4 Likes

Good for newbies while struggling for finding testcase.

1 Like

Running something for free is not always a feasible option. In the end, there are a lot of people working to run the platform who should be paid for their work.

2 Likes

Not working for recent contest problem.
UPD: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
Please help me with this. Feature can’t find a testcase where the solution fails , neither can I. If that’s not the case I think solution should be correct.

Consider this test case:

STDIN

9 2
8 6
8 2

Expected Output

Your Output

5 Likes

It Is Taking More Than Usual, Your Result Will Come Soon…

Nice Feature, this would be very much helpful.

There was an issue with the test case finder. It is fixed now. You can try again.

2 Likes

Actually thats a really good feature :slight_smile: … because till now we never knew where we are failing and giving a test case to check our corner cases would be great … and the best part we won’t be given a full testcase that requires a lot of time , but the case where it gave WA… nice :slight_smile: