New Website : PlagPolice

Community Based Plagiarism Identification.

Hello Codechef Coders,

We all know that identifying plagiarism on coding platforms is a big issue, and no matter how great the plagiarism detection software is, this process needs some manual filtering.

So, i came up with an idea, inspired by Blockchain

Now, normal users can report cases of plagiarism here

It will be manually verified by 20-30 high rated and reputed people. If the majority agrees that the codes are plagiarised, we will mark that report as positive.

For each postive report, we are keeping track of users who have been accused of plagiarism, and we make a leaderboard out of it. Watch the leaderboard

This is not the perfect way to get rid of cheaters, but we can get rid of those at least, who cheat to get top ranks.

So, go ahead and report the people who you think are cheating !

My Email if anyone want’s to reach me

14 Likes

How is this idea related to blockchain.

I think it has normal DB.

starlord6303
this guy is providing solution on youtube.
you might say,Oh it means you cheat too…
(for that check my profile and submissions i might get -90 or -100 but i never cheat)
i was not able to solve 4th que and i had to go somewhere
so searched solution for that problem
and found this video with 2k+ views

let me attach proof:

also if this rply get attention then i can also expose some of seniors>>>

There will never be one person who will make all decision, a verdict is passed if only > 50% of moderators agree that the person cheated.

So here the moderators are analogous to crypto-miners

Just drop a report and they’ll end up on hall of shame, everything on PlagPolice is transparent

Really nice effort. I hope this helps in reducing plagiarism. Also please make a blog post about this on codeforces aswell.

1 Like

I already made one here

I have introduced upvotes/downvotes, so i can take community feedback as well.

The upvotes and downvotes are IP restricted, so 1 Upvote/Downvote per IP.

Reports with high no of upvotes will automatically marked as plagiarised and vice versa.

1 Like

This is a great initiative man! Well done :clap:

1 Like