NEWBIE here!

i had done codechef beginner section 20-30 questions and i am doing easy questions from leetcode and reffering topics from gfg will this work
?i found codeforces very annoying…can anyone tell me is this the correct path to proceed and excel in cp?

Practice as much u can , GFG , Leetcode , hackerrank (very important) and I will suggest only long as of now.

2 Likes

Do not ignore Codeforces. Every platform is good in its own way so try your hands on each. After few months you yourself would be able to decide which one suits you more. Do not refer to anyone else choice.

2 Likes

As you are starting out obviously CodeForces would seem bit intimidating but spend some time at HackerRank , gfg, LeetCode and do some Codechef Long challenges and , in no time you will be at ease in Codeforces .
There’s a lot to learn :grinning::grinning:.

bro you said long …that means long challenges?

yes long is long challenge of codechef here.

bro but i can hardly solve 1 question out of all in the long challenge as of now :frowning: …for me its very depressing

Try harder and will see how many questions u will be able to solve after 5 or 6 long.

1 Like

If this is the case, id suggest you to practice a few of the beginner level questions on codechef practice. That way you’ll get the hang of taking inputs here, etc etc.

1 Like

thankyou so much

1 Like

tysm

as a beginner you must try to solve div2 a,b,c problems in codeforces.solve atleast div2 a,b,c 300 problems in 2-3 months so that you are good at math and logic solving . then start learning algorithms . i am a newbie a month ago . i started solving codeforces a,b,c problems…

1 Like