No practice option for DUCS Winter Warm-Up problems

I want to practice Ducs winter Warm-up problems.But i cannot find option for submitting solution.

Please allow me some time. I’ll surely do that. Cheers!

2 Likes

Bro the contest was really well written and good questions , not so hard not so easy… Plz arrange each month … Happy New year :tada:

3 Likes

Even I liked the contest very much
As @ssrivastava990 said , Plss arrange the contest every month

1 Like

Finally, problems have been moved to practice section. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @ssrivastava990 and @sudheerays123 for your appreciation. I’m very glad that you liked the contest. Coming on to the point to host something like this every month, I would say that it is practically not possible for me to do such a massive task every month all alone and along with University. It’s just that it was my winter break that’s why I was able to do such a thing for everyone. But even I think that it was a good experiment and initiative.

It would really be better if such educational contests happen frequently on CodeChef. Maybe a few experienced people can come together and collaborate for such contests, then it would be fine. I can also do my bit that way. Also, a few people mean better statement verification and testing. It is very very hectic for a single person to host such a contest (I’m not saying anything about the difficulty level) and handle everything because there are numerous tasks involved to create a contest, and each one of them if pretty hectic, not so doable for a single person every time. I’ve spent a lot of time to prepare this contest, working all throughout the days and nights, because I was running very late and I had to, anyhow, deliver it in 2019.

But I would love if more and more people come together to collaborate for such independent educational contests, maybe that way it can become possible, say, 4 - 6 times a year, if not every month. I’ll be more than happy to contribute my bit for the community in any possible way.

Once again thank you for sharing your views!
Happy Programming!

5 Likes

But if possible u can arrange 3 questions and 1.5 or 2 hrs ( If u have enough time) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try to do so, but for the coming two months I’ll be a bit busy. So I will try to do something maybe after that, if possible. Thanks for your appreciation.

4 Likes