Not a good post to view

Few useful websites for competitive programmers.

1.All the good tutorials found for Competitive Programming - Codeforces (Tutorials)
2.Community - Competitive Programming - Tutorials (Tutorials)

3.visualising data structures and algorithms through animation - VisuAlgo(Visualization of algo’s)
4.GitHub - rossant/awesome-math: A curated list of awesome mathematics resources (math)
5.Graphing Calculator(Geometry visualization)
6.https://github.com/maskmanlucifer/Competitive-Coding (Clean codes of various algo’s)

11 Likes

You are like coding God.Not everyone is like you…

2 Likes

They are creating a pattern-
Easy…Hard…Easy…so on.

1 Like

Bro, not everyone here does 40 min 5 AC… :cry:
if Contests are always that tough, then beginners like me would face a hard time and may even be DEMOTIVATED by getting WA again and again. there’s only so much patience one has these days

Please, put yourself in others’ shoes before you take such steps forward and ask administration to increase toughness to a level that might suffocate CP beginners and programming aspirants

:+1: hope you understand my point :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

which is actually quite great

3 Likes

They want both pros and newbies to participate.

3 Likes

I agree somewhat unbalanced but that’s okay if u feel so easy and then do all questions of div2 and div1 as well …CC allows to submit questions which are in div 1 so if u r intrested to solve that problems then solve :slight_smile:

@wickedknight don’t worry bro try as much as u can …u will be able to solve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bro i am noobie too i got your point sorry for this thread.

1 Like

all the best bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

well curated

thank you :+1: :slight_smile: